1. I want to submit my paper to Global Journal of Economics and Finance, does it fall within the scope of the journal?
GJEF publishes research papers in the fields of Economics, microeconomics, macroeconomics, monetary economics, money and banking, corporate finance, international economics, labor economics, development economics, managerial economics, behavioral finance, investment, public economics, health economics, Finance, Financial Institutions and Markets, Capital Market, Public Finance, Agricultural Economics, Investment Management, International Finance and Economic Policy, International Banking, Banking Regulation, Capital and Money Markets, Real Estate Finance and Investment, Financial Derivatives, Funding Investments, Econometrics, Fiscal Policy, International Financial Stability, Financial Economics Business Valuation, and Managing Political Risk and so on.
2. Who is the publisher of GJEF?
GJEF is published by the “Research Institute for Progression of Knowledge” (RIPK).
3. What types of paper are published in GJEF?
GJEF publishes following type of articles:
Original Paper, Short Reports, Case Studies, Review Paper, Literature Reviews, Book Reviews, Conceptual Framework, Analytical and Simulation Models, Technical Note
4. Is International Journal of Science Arts and Commerce (GJEF) refereed journal?
Yes, GJEF is a refereed journal. It follows double blind review process.
5. Is there a print version of the journal?
Yes, GJEF is published on-line and printed version.
6. How can I submit my manuscript to GJEF?
7. How much time does GJEF take in review process?
The editorial board is highly committed to the quick review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum two weeks.
8. Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
9. What is the frequency of publication of GJEF?
GJEF is monthly journal. It publishes one issue per month.
10. What is the copyright policy of GJEF?
The authors retain the copyright of all their work published in GJEF. All articles published in GJEF are open access and are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, which means the articles are universally and freely.
11. What are the Article Publication Charges for GJEF?
If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 100 USD as article publication fee in order to defray the operating costs. Waiver policy is not applicable. Author(s) will be entitled to one copy of the printed journal with free of charge i.e. one printed copy is provided against one article disregarding the number of the authors .Authors can also get additional copies of the printed journal by paying 30 USD for each additional copy.
12. My paper has been accepted for publication. When do I pay Article Publication fee?
Article Publication fee will have to be paid after the manuscript has been peer reviewed and accepted for publication. The corresponding author will be responsible for arranging the payments.
13. How can I pay the Article Publication Charges?
You have to pay the publication fee through MoneyGram, XpressMoney, IME, and Trans Fast. The details of how to make the payment will be sent to you after your article has been accepted for publication.
14. When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Acceptance letter is provided just after the confirmation of receiving the publication fee from the author(s). It takes maximum 24 hours.